Liquid polyferric sulfate is liquid polymerized ferric sulfate with the molecular formula of Fe2 (SO4) 3 and molecular weight of 399.86. The liquid is a reddish brown viscous liquid, and the solid is a light yellow particle. Liquid polymerized ferric sulfate is a chemical substance, reddish brown liquid, no precipitation. It is widely used in the purification of drinking water, industrial water, various industrial wastewater, urban sewage, sludge dewatering, etc.
The characteristics of liquid Polyferric are as follows
1. New type, high quality and high efficiency inorganic polymer flocculant of iron salts;
2. Excellent coagulation performance, dense alum and fast settling speed;
3. The water purification effect is excellent and the water quality is good. It does not contain harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions, and there is no water phase transfer of iron ions. It is non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable;
4. Turbidity removal, decolorization, deoiling, dehydration, sterilization, deodorization, algae removal, COD, BOD and heavy metal ions in water are significant;
5. The pH value range of the water body is 4-11, and the suitable pH value is 6-9. After purification, the pH value and total alkalinity of the raw water change little, and the corrosion to the treatment equipment is small;
6. The purification effect of micro polluted, algae containing, low temperature and low turbidity raw water is remarkable, especially for high turbidity raw water;
7. The dosage is small, the cost is low, and the treatment cost can be saved by 20% - 50%.
Liquid Polyferric reaction process
1. Hydrolysis stage: under the action of hydrolysis and fermentation bacteria, macromolecular substances such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats are hydrolyzed and fermented into small molecular substances such as monosaccharides, amino acids, fatty acids, glycerol and carbon dioxide, and solid substances are hydrolyzed into soluble substances.
2. Acidification stage: under the action of hydrogen producing acetic acid producing bacteria, the products of the first stage are converted into hydrogen, carbon dioxide and acetic acid.
Third, methanogenic appendage: hydrogen and carbon dioxide are converted into methane by two groups of methanogenic bacteria with different physiological characteristics.
Application range of liquid Polyferric
It is widely used in the purification of drinking water and industrial circulating water in cities and towns, as well as the purification and sludge dewatering treatment of industrial wastewater and urban domestic sewage in chemical, petroleum, mining, papermaking, printing and dyeing, brewing, steel, coal gasification, paint, leather, pharmaceutical, food, electroplating and other industries.
Instead of aluminum salt, it is used in tap water treatment to eliminate residual aluminum pollution in tap water;
It is suitable for domestic sewage treatment;
Usage of liquid Polyferric
1. The dosage can be determined according to the different turbidity of raw water. Generally, 30-50kg of this product can be used for every thousand tons of turbid water (turbidity is 100-500mg / L), and the appropriate dosage of industrial sewage with high turbidity for non drinking water can be used.
2. In the process of industrial wastewater treatment, dilute the first grade PFS to 1-2 times of aqueous solution. When the concentration of source water is high and the amount of treated water is large, it can be directly added. Then according to the results of laboratory simulation test, according to the process conditions and dosage, after full stirring, coagulation and sedimentation, the clarified effluent can be obtained.
3. The water treatment plant can also dilute 2-5 times before adding. According to the nature of raw water, the dosage can be determined by production commissioning or beaker test depending on the amount of alum formation. The water treatment plant can use the original dosage of other chemicals as reference. Under the same conditions, the consumption of this product is roughly equivalent to that of solid polyaluminum chloride, which is 1 / 2-1 / 3 of that of solid aluminum sulfate. If the original liquid product is used, it can be determined according to the corresponding reagent concentration, which is roughly determined by the weight ratio of 1:3.
The density of Zhengyuan liquid Polyferric is 1.45, and the total iron content is 11%. The manufacturer promises to refund if the content does not meet the standard!